Look to the future, no more. The new XC72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Suede and mesh upper with synthetic N logo
- Gum outsole and heel clip with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
- Product color: White