The one and only. Reissued in the early '90s, the Converse One Star sneaker gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star provides better boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a traction rubber outsole and molded sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while rubber-backed suede builds in another layer of durability and style.
- Low-top skate shoe in vintage suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Rubber-backed vintage suede for increased durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- Cotton laces for added durability
- Product color: Canyon Dusk