The North Face Borealis Backpack Pinecone Brown
For work, school, gym or an over-nighter. Shove everything you need in The North Face Borealis Backpack. The North Face backpack is so versatile with plenty of pockets, separated storage, water bottle pockets, 360-degree reflectivity and a stand-up design. The updated FlexVent™ suspension system has been certified by the American Chiropractic Association with articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric.
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- U-pull zippers are easy to grab
- Removable waist belt
- Front compartment has internal organization with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve
- Side bungee cords allow for more compression
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Stand-up design
- 360-degree reflectivity
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- External bungee-compression system with clips offers more options for organization
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Bottom compression
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Two external water bottle pockets that can also be used to stash items like your phone or keys.
- The updated FlexVent™ suspension system, certified by the American Chiropractic Association, has articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric
- Dimensions: 12" X 6.5" X 19.5" / Laptop Sleeve: 13.75" X 11.25"
- Product color: Pinecone Brown-TNF Black