- Luxury full-grain white tumbled leather upper
- Orange and navy accents inspired by Anwar Carrots signature color palette
- Single density lightweight EVA midsole construction
- Lightweight rubber outsole with the design DNA of the original shoe.
- Signature gold plated D-R Cinch lacing system and heel stability counter for optimal support in lateral movement
- TPU shank on the midfoot for stability and support
- Premium leather upper
- Signature flag accents from four countries honoring Anwar Carrots lineage and inspirational origins.
- Lightly padded tongue and ankle collar for interior comfort and support
Anwar Carrots, style maven and creative entrepreneur, joined forces with K-Swiss on the Si-18 International Heritage collaborative shoe. The limited edition shoe is constructed of full-grain tumbled white leather with Carrots' signature flair of an orange and navy color scheme. Luxe gold plating has been added to the D-R Cinch lacing system and the flags have been swapped on the heel and tongue to honor countries that hold a special place in his heart. US Virgin Islands for his dad, Nigeria for his mom, United States to honor his birth place, and Japan the country he's come to love. The legendary shoe, that was deemed Shoe of the Year in 1992, continues on its path of greatness with its street-ready style and modern sophistication.