Be ready to go when the temps dip with The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. Designed for everyday wear, the iconic North Face jacket is insulated with goose-down and is packable into itself. The retro Nuptse jacket has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and a stowable hood that will keep you warm and dry when Mother Nature is at her worst. The North Face jacket comes in Recycled TNF Black all around.
- Classic, down insulated jacket with high-loft oversize baffles and a boxy silhouette
- Standard, relaxed fit
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish with exposed, VISLON®, center front zip
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Secure-zip hand pockets + internal, secure-zip pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop Velcro® cuff tabs with bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered, oversize logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Whole jacket stows in hand pocket!
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Product color: Recycled TNF Black