The Men's Nike Air Huarache Shoes Black was designed by the esteemed Tinker Hatfield and originally released in 1991. The Nike Air Huarache has become a staple sneaker alongside other cult sneaker styles by Air Jordan and Air Max running shoes.
The Nike Air Huarache made its mark due to its atypical construction and materials. Inspired by neoprene booties of water-skis, Tinker Hatfield translated the moldable fit of the stretchy light-weight fabric onto the Huarache and built an exoskeleton on the exterior of the upper to provide support.
Not only does this innovative black running shoe have a comfortable fit, the soles are reinforced with Phylon™ foam midsoles with encapsulated Air-Sole® units while a Nike waffle rubber outsole provides traction while hitting the pavement.
Monochromatic black overlays weave across the upper while the sock-like lining provides a snug fit that feels like these modern black running shoes were custom made just for you.
- Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
- Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Rubber outsole heel and toe
- Product color: Black/Grey/Black