It's a callback to a favorite technical running shoe from the 2000s with modern performance upgrades. The New Balance 2002R is built with a premium suede and mesh upper for long-lasting wear and ABZORB midsoles, ABZORB SBS heel cushioning, and N-ergy for all-day comfort, cushion, stability and shock absorption. Stability Web technology provides added arch support so you can last all day. Trust the New Balance 2002R to provide durable and lasting comfort and cushion, supporting your arch to keep you feeling energized and ready to take on whatever the day has to offer.
- Premium suede, mesh upper
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- N-ergy provides superior shock absorption
- Lace closure
- Product color: Slate Grey