It's a callback to the MR2002, hit New Balance running shoes of the 2000s. The New Balance 2002R is built with a leather, suede and mesh upper for long-lasting wear and ABZORB midsoles, ABZORB SBS heel cushioning, and N-ergy for all-day comfort, cushion, stability and shock absorption. Stability Web technology provides added arch support so you can last all day.
- Leather, suede, mesh upper
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- N-ergy provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web technology provides added arch support
- Product color: Garnet / Deep Earth Red