- Net mesh upper for superior stability with maximum cooling and airflow; Seamless bootee construction for better fit and unmatched comfort
- Abrasion-resistant ADITUFF™ wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- EVA sockliner for comfort; 3D TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support
- SPRINTFRAME construction provides stability and speed through geometrical research to create a lightweight and supportive chassis
- All-court outsole; ADIWEAR™ 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Your feet will be oh so happy with these tennis shoes created by adidas and Pharrell Williams. Featuring a breathable mesh upper for optimal airflow, these lightweight shoes include seamless bootee construction for an ideal fit. The SPRINTFRAME chassis offers stability and support as you rush the net, while ADITUFF™ resists toe abrasion as you hammer your serve down the middle.