- Standard fit
- GORE-TEX 2L shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with magnetic closure covers the center front zip
- Gusseted sleeves for mobility
- Zippered alpine hand pockets
- Convertible mitten storm cuffs
- Polyurethane (PU), reverse-coil zip vents at hem for added mobility
- Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
- 3" drop-tail hem
- Length From Center Back: 38"
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Product color: TNF Red
Gear up for the winter. The North Face Defdown Parka GTX is waterproof and chillproof from Mother Nature's cold days. The North Face parka is constructed of super warm 550-fill goose down with a waterproof GORE-TEX 2L shell. The detachable faux-fur ruff adds a bit of glamour on those bone-chilling days. The mitten storm cuffs keep your hands protected. The North Face Defdown Parka comes in TNF Red.