- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nuptse
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip hand pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Weight: 22 oz
- Center back:23.75"
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Product color: TNF Red
Gear up for the season with the Women's North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. Designed for everyday wear, the iconic North Face jacket is insulated with 700 fill goose-down and is packable and completely stowable in a pocket. The retro Nuptse jacket has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and a stowable hood that will keep you warm and dry when Mother Nature is at her worst. The North Face jacket comes in bold TNF Red.